My heart nearly broke yesterday when I saw a gaiter loaded up with land nav points drive by me. "Noooooo," said I.
They're changing the course. Same plot of land, but they're moving around the points for testing week.
I had been doing so well with day and night land nav, that I had the hope I would be able to pass. Hope! I should have known better than to have had hope! Now I'll have to rely on luck.
Luck, however, is on my side today. We took the written exam and I passed it! I was one of three people in my platoon to pass. I just barely passed. When I saw everyone's scores I didn't feel so bad about eeking by because those of us who passed all barely passed.
They're changing the course. Same plot of land, but they're moving around the points for testing week.
I had been doing so well with day and night land nav, that I had the hope I would be able to pass. Hope! I should have known better than to have had hope! Now I'll have to rely on luck.
Luck, however, is on my side today. We took the written exam and I passed it! I was one of three people in my platoon to pass. I just barely passed. When I saw everyone's scores I didn't feel so bad about eeking by because those of us who passed all barely passed.
I really thought my luck had run out when I opened the test and read the first question and didn't know the answer. What a way to start off a test! But I pulled it off somehow, and passed that beast of a test!
I seem to have great luck when it comes to the written exam and zero luck when it comes to night land nav. So here's to hoping I pass land nav tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment